The purpose of this page is to provide a selection of common questions with answers that may help you if you are new to HeadLeaks. If you can not find an answer to your questions, do not hesitate to contact us and we will make every effort to answer you as soon as possible.
CAN I ADVERTISE ON HEADLEAKS ?
Advertising on HeadLeaks is a unique opportunity to reach millions of tech-savvy, researchers and cyber security enthusiast readers. With more than 2 million monthly readers and millions of followers, HeadLeaks is one of the most influential websites in the cyber security domain that attracts a core audience of professionals who are looking for the latest IT security products, resources and technical reviews. For more informations, do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT TYPE OF ADVERTISING DO YOU OFFER ?
We offer a wide range of advertising opportunities to help you reach millions most powerfully and cost-effectively.
- Banner Ads
- Promotion via Newsletter
- Social Media Campaigns
If you have a specific request that could not match with the above standard offers, please feel free to contact us, we will do our level best to provide you a tailored offer matching your very exact needs.
DO YOU OFFER SPONSORED ARTICLES SOLUTION ?
If you have an excellent service, product or book that you think the world should know about it, then you can either advertise on HeadLeaks or get it reviewed by our readers on our website.
WHAT ARE YOUR SUPPORT HOURS ?
Tech Support is available 24/7. The typical administrative hours are 14:00/22:00 GMT. If you would like to know what time it is currently in GMT you can do so here. If you would like to know the GMT times converted to your local time you can do so at Time Zone Converter.
MY IP ADDRESS SEEMS TO BE BANNED. HOW CAN I UNBAN IT ?
If you request many pages too quickly, your IP address might get banned. In such case you have nothing to do excepting wait 30 minutes before to get automatically unbanned by our system.
DO HEADLEAKS FOLLOW GDPR COMMITMENT ?
HeadLeaks is committed to follow the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in more than two decades, and go into effect since May 25, 2018. WWe have been busy at work ensuring that we meet our obligations when handling EU citizens’ personal data.
Here is a highlight of the measures we have been doing:
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure
- Ensuring we have the appropriate contractual terms in place
- Ensuring we can continue to support international data transfers by executing Standard
- Contractual Clauses through our updated Data Processing Addendum
- Tools for individuals to exercise their data subject rights
- We are monitoring the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies, and will adjust our plans accordingly if it changes.
Notice to EU Residents
HOW DOES HEADLEAKS USE PERSONAL DATA ?
HeadLeak uses personal information in a few ways, and in compliance with applicable law, including the following:
- To personalize, provide, and improve our services
- To allow you to set up a user account and profile
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services
- To analyze website and app use
HeadLeak also utilizes personal information in association with third parties in the following areas:
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Analytics service providers
- Marketing Service Providers